Monday, March 21, 2005

First Day of Term Two

Well, the first day of Term Two today. Lessons were boring, as usual. Well, what's new. But i managed to scraped throught the first day without being picked out by the teachers for not doing my assignments. Why? Because I've done most of them! :D This can be considered as a big achievement for someone like me. Heh.

Managed to finish my Social Studies assignment just now. Woah. Did on the terrorism in Indonesia. Even though I didn't really know what I was typing away, I managed to grasp some basic information along the way. (:

Went to Plaza Singapura to catch Spongebob Squarepants movie this afternoon. It's a rock! I was having severe laughing fits inside the theatre and I wanted to snap some shots of the two comical characters, SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK, but sadly, I left my digi cam in class! Hopefully, it'll still be there tomorrow.
Heh. Had my yummilicious cheesefries at KFC later on, and after that, Grace and I proceeded to Burghley to watch the twins and Shiwen train for their tennis lessons.

I WANT TO JOIN THEIR LESSONS. pouts*

Gonna change my password again. The current one sucks.


-Janine.

3/21/2005 10:59:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com